Tax Return Accountant in Kent

At Clayton Stirling & Co, Tax Return Accountant in Kent, we are experts in Tax Returns from all different kinds of businesses in and around Kent. Whether you are a sole trader or a large business, we can use our 25+ years of experience to provide the best service in Kent. With each of our clients our goal is the same, to reduce your tax bill and increase your wealth.

clayton stirling & co

Why use an accountant to submit a tax return in Kent?

When you think about using an accountant to submit your tax return consider how complex your business is. The more complex it is, the more likely you are to benefit from our expertise. We can save you thousands in tax.

When submitting your own tax return you are likely to make a mistake that could cost you and your business a lot of money. Why is this? The tax laws constantly change, so it’s very easy to miss something. Unless you are constantly checking for changes then it’s impossible to know everything, this is where we come in. We are constantly in the know with tax legislation so we can help with any changes to benefit your business in Kent.

Visit the HMRC Tax Return website here

Get more details from HMRC here

best accountants gravesend

Removing the hassle of submitting your own tax return

Remove the hassle of completing the Annual Tax Assessment with Clayton Stirling & Co. Why stress and waste your time doing something that is not in your area of expertise when you could get an expert of 25 years to do it for you and most likely save money in the process. Our fee’s vary depending on the complexity of the business, but we will never bill you unexpectantly. In most instances, our fees are tax-deductible and so are cheaper than what you pay. If you are currently involved in any tax investigations, Contact Us to find out if we can help. You can also view our other services here.

Need to submit your first tax return? Kent tax return experts

Many new businesses have started in the last few years as more people are looking for extra income to support them. It can be confusing to know when you need to submit a tax return. You will most likely need to submit one if you:

  • you are self-employed, either as a sole trader or in a partnership
  • you are a company director
  • shareholder receiving dividends in excess of the dividend allowance
  • you are a trustee
  • you are a minister of religion
  • you receive any other untaxed income which cannot be collected through PAYE, for example income received from letting property
  • you have taxable foreign income

Make sure you keep track of all the income you make outside of your main PAYE job.

Cash Chartered Accountants in Kent

Why submit your tax return with Clayton Stirling & Co?

Save you time

Spend your time on your business rather than doing your tax return. Time is important for any small business so leave it to the experts to submit your tax return so you don’t have to worry. With over 25 years of experience in tax returns in Kent, you can trust us to do a good job.

Save you money

We know the ins and outs of tax legislation so submitting a tax return with us will tax your money. We know what to expense, what you can claim back, exactly how much you’ll have to pay HMRC, and what you will receive in your tax return.

Grow your business

At Clayton Stirling & Co we have been working with businesses for over 25 years so we can give you expert advice on what works for you and your business financially. Giving financial advice that will help you grow your business in the coming months and years.

Get in touch with expert tax return accounts in Kent today

For more information, Call us on 01474 321080 or email, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. Or book a call with us today using our booking form, which can be found on our contact page here.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.