Expert Accountants in Gravesend
What we Do
We offer the following year end accounting services:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Limited Companies
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Limited Liability Partnerships
- Accounts for Sole Traders
- Accounts for unincorporated Partnerships
We offer the preparation of Tax Returns for:
- Limited Companies
We will calculate your liability to tax and submit your Return to HM Revenue & Customs.
We can tailor our bookkeeping services to your needs including:
- Record keeping from source documents such as bank statements and supplier invoices
- Cloud accounting using packages such as Xero and Quickbooks online
- Quarterly submissions of VAT Returns in compliance with Making Tax Digital
- Provision of Management Accounts
- Cash flow forecasts
With our experienced tax team we offer tax advisory services in connection with:
- Inheritance Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Income Tax
- Tax Residence
We can provide advice to individuals and limited companies dependant on the issues in question, and tailor our advice to your situation.
Payroll & CIS Returns
We operate payroll reporting for many clients alongside monthly CIS returns for contractors. Our services include:
- Monthly and Quarterly RTI submissions
- Provision of employee payslips
- Auto Enrolment Pension submissions
- Monthly CIS Returns for Contractors
- Annual CIS reclaims for Limited Companies
Our services can be tailored to your business needs.
We prepare Year-End Accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLP’s to the relevant reporting standard.
On receiving the records, we aim for a two-week turnaround to producing the draft accounts and inviting you in to discuss the business’ performance. We consistently achieve this target which ordinarily provides clients with plenty of notice of their tax liabilities and the payments becoming due.
VAT Returns & Bookkeeping
We offer a range of services in connection with VAT Returns and Bookkeeping from undertaking your bookkeeping from the source documents / manual records, to filing the Return on your behalf under the new Making Tax Digital (MTD) regime. Our involvement is completely flexible depending on your requirements.
We can provide tax advice on a range of areas including: